ETC is having a Yard Sale!
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 10AM to 9PM.
The following Monday, April 29, 2013 from 10 to 7PM everything left over from Saturday’s Yard Sale will be 50% off.
If you would like to participate in selling merchandise in the Yard Sale please read the following information!
Yard Sale Rules and Obligations for 2013
1. To participate in selling your old product, please visit ETC to reserve one of our limited spots. Once registered, you will be contacted mid-April to schedule an appointment to bring in the product you are wanting to sell.
2. To participate you must pay a $25.00 fee (at time of sign up) + 15% of your final sales, and you will be paid in STORE CREDIT ONLY.
3. Tables will be reserved in the order of the calls received. Once 35 tables are taken a waiting list will be made.
4. A fee of $25.00 is due to the store when signing up. If you do not come to your appointment you will lose your spot without notification. All merchandise must be bagged prior to the appointment date. We will print barcodes at the date of your appointment.
5. All embellishment merchandise must fit into a sealed zipper clear bag (snack, sandwich or gallon size bags,) and be priced in $0.50 increments up to $10.00. All larger items will be priced at your appointment.
6. All paper merchandise must fit into these 2 categories
20-25 sheets of cardstock = $3.00
20-25 sheets of printed paper = $5.00
No single sheets will be sold. 12×12 clear bags can be bought for $0.10 a piece, but are only available for Yard Sale participants.
7. Cancellations will be taken up until 04/05/12 for a store credit refund. 04/05/12 NO refunds will be given.
8. Any left over product must be picked up by Tuesday, April 30 at 9PM, otherwise it will become the property of ETC.
9. ETC is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
10. An e-mail notification or phone call will be given to tell you the amount of items sold, totals and when your store credit has been entered. Store credit will be entered by Friday, May 3.